MonsterificGazette

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can be updated on all the latest Monster High news,downloads and much more! Make sure you sign up!

+7
AthenaAnasta
Sarax90210
maria88
radiantsaint
Ravenmoon
monsterhighjacksonjekyll
MonsterificGazette
11 posters

Monster High:Escape From Skull Shores! Full Streaming!

MonsterificGazette
    MonsterificGazette
    Admin

Monster High:Escape From Skull Shores! Full Streaming! Empty Monster High:Escape From Skull Shores! Full Streaming!

Post  MonsterificGazette Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:10 am

In order to view the special you must be registered and may need to post a reply to gain access! Very Happy

Monster High:Escape From Skull Shores! Full Streaming! Forum_11
    Part 1!

Part 2!

Last edited by MonsterificGazette on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    monsterhighjacksonjekyll
    monsterhighjacksonjekyll

Monster High:Escape From Skull Shores! Full Streaming! Empty i want to see the special

Post  monsterhighjacksonjekyll Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:01 am

hey! can i see the special? o3o
    MonsterificGazette
    MonsterificGazette
    Admin

Monster High:Escape From Skull Shores! Full Streaming! Empty Re: Monster High:Escape From Skull Shores! Full Streaming!

Post  MonsterificGazette Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 am

Yup you can view the first half now! Very Happy The other half will be up later :/ Taking forever to upload!
    monsterhighjacksonjekyll
    monsterhighjacksonjekyll

Monster High:Escape From Skull Shores! Full Streaming! Empty Re: Monster High:Escape From Skull Shores! Full Streaming!

Post  monsterhighjacksonjekyll Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:19 am

MonsterificGazette wrote:Yup you can view the first half now! Very Happy The other half will be up later :/ Taking forever to upload!

i cant see the first part even Sad, its says that the publication is processing o.o
    MonsterificGazette
    MonsterificGazette
    Admin

Post  MonsterificGazette Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:09 am

monsterhighjacksonjekyll wrote:
    MonsterificGazette wrote:Yup you can view the first half now! Very Happy The other half will be up later :/ Taking forever to upload!

i cant see the first part even Sad, its says that the publication is processing o.o

Okay :/ It should be working now! Very Happy That's so weird because I can see the publication. Let me know if the videos are working Smile
    Ravenmoon
    Ravenmoon

Post  Ravenmoon Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:11 pm

All I see is publication in progress too... :/
    MonsterificGazette
    MonsterificGazette
    Admin

Monster High:Escape From Skull Shores! Full Streaming! Empty Sorry! Stream will be up and working soon!

Post  MonsterificGazette Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Ravenmoon wrote:All I see is publication in progress too... :/

Okay so I am sooooooo sorry everyone! I forgot to fully publish it :/ No wonder! Well it should be working now and enjoy! Also I have some exclusive content coming soon so make sure to stay tuned for that Very Happy
    radiantsaint
    radiantsaint

Post  radiantsaint Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:30 am

I cant see anything Sad
    MonsterificGazette
    MonsterificGazette
    Admin

Post  MonsterificGazette Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:16 pm

radiantsaint wrote:I cant see anything Sad
    You know it has to be on a computer? It won't work on an iPad or iPhon cause of the streamer :/ So try on a computer and let me know if it works Smile
    radiantsaint
    radiantsaint

Post  radiantsaint Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:15 pm

i am on computer.
    MonsterificGazette
    MonsterificGazette
    Admin

Post  MonsterificGazette Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:00 pm

radiantsaint wrote:i am on computer.

Well then not to sound rude but then there something up with your computer...
    I have tried it on 10 random computers this week and it worked Smile So I'm not sure whats up with yours :/
    maria88
    maria88

Post  maria88 Sat May 05, 2012 4:14 am

its not working...
    Sad
    Sarax90210
    Sarax90210

Post  Sarax90210 Wed May 16, 2012 8:35 pm

[i]Hello I am Sara,

I been Searching for the part 3 of "Escape from Skull shores" And i haven't been finding it! i opened it on utube and it told me its been removed my the user@ all i can say "BAD LUCK!" Shocked WELL ANYWAY! I DIDNT FIND PART 1 THANKS TO YOU "monsterificgazette" :lol
    !: [i]
    Sarax90210
    Sarax90210

Post  Sarax90210 Wed May 16, 2012 10:03 pm

O.M.G! Thanks Alot "Monsterificgazette" I thought that i couldn't find the part 3 but the part of the skull shores is mixed up with part 2! SERIOUSLY THANK YOU FOR A LIFE TIME! bounce Love ya! I been searching for the episode for ages! i even let my brother search me for the episode! Suspect well anyway! i had soo much fun thanks alot this site is awesome plz upload all video's here! i will tell all my friends!

toodles
    sara
    AthenaAnasta
    AthenaAnasta

Monster High:Escape From Skull Shores! Full Streaming! Empty Skull Shores video

Post  AthenaAnasta Sun May 20, 2012 4:51 am

Umm is there a part 3, and if there isn't will you post it? Question
    Sarax90210
    Sarax90210

Post  Sarax90210 Sun May 20, 2012 10:19 am

AthenaAnasta wrote:Umm is there a part 3, and if there isn't will you post it? Question

Hi Athena i am sara First there isnt a part 3 ,part 2 and part 3 are mixed up in one part! And Watch it its awesome second how do you change your profile picture? THANKS! Exclamation cheers
    MonsterHighrocks
    MonsterHighrocks

Post  MonsterHighrocks Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:48 pm

ITS NOT IN FULL SCREENNNN SUCKS :p Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
    koyuki moody
    koyuki moody

Monster High:Escape From Skull Shores! Full Streaming! Empty please

Post  koyuki moody Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:34 pm

may i view this video please? cat monkey
    creamywitness
    creamywitness

Post  creamywitness Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:12 pm

monsterhighjacksonjekyll wrote:hey! can i see the special? o3o
    selnirah
    selnirah

Post  selnirah Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Can i please watch the movie, i want to see it soo bad...RAWR

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:01 am